Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the following project sponsored by The Department of Science & Technology (DST), under the supervision of Dr. Arshad Javed, Department of Mechanical Engineering, BITSPilani, Hyderabad campus.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide a special opportunity for applicants with a passion for research.
- The fellowship is available to pursue research.
- The Fellowship is awarded to the project: "Application of topology optimization to enhance energy efficiency and performance of industrial manipulator".
Duration of the project:
- The project duration is 3 years.
- The fellowship will cover Rs 25,000 per month for first two years and Rs 28,000 for the next year. Scholarship can be taken in India.
- Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- M.Tech /ME in Mechanical Engineering (Preferably -Robotics/Machine Design/ Engineering Design)
- Indian applicants can apply for the fellowship.
- Applicants must have master degree.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply via email.
- Applications by email giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, research experience, and published research papers.
- For more information, click here.
Important date to remember:
- The application deadline is June 30, 2017.