The government of Himachal Pradesh has announced a scholarship programme for school graduates and graduates who would like to pursue higher education in the state. Titled Indira Gandhi Uttkrisht Chhatravriti Yojna, the scheme provides 10 scholarships under one category for men and 10 other scholarships in the under graduation category for both men and women.
- Number of positions: 20
- Scholarship award: Rs.10,000
- Candidates must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Class 12 pass (Science/Arts/Commerce)/ graduate (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.)
Director, Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No.: 0177-2652579
How to apply for the Himachal Pradesh government scholarship?
In order to apply for the Indira Gandhi Uttkrisht Chhatravriti Yojna scholarship, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the HP scholarship website and read all the details of the scheme.
- Click on Student Login section.
- Click on Click here and register for New user registration.
- Select the apt scheme
- Choose Yes for Aadhar number. Note- Aadhaar / UID is mandatory.
- Enter your personal details and click to submit
- Login again by entering "Login Id/ AADHAAR & Password", and click on "Login"
- Fill the other details such as primary, candidate, present institution, contact details, bank details and certificates details
- Complete the registration process
- Download the application form and send it to the respective varsity
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September 2017.
Also Read: HPSSSB Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!