The registration for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Fellowship programme is now open. Interested candidates can check out their eligibility here and apply online for the for January 2018 session has started on the official website. The interested candidates are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by October 5.
A total of 45 fellowships are available in the AIIMS departments of Cardiac Anesthesiology, CMET, CTVS, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Deformities, CDER, ENT, Gynaecology, Medical Oncology, Neuro Anesthesiology, Neurology, Neuro-Surgery, Radiology, Surgery and Urology.
How to apply for AIIMS Fellowship 2018?
In order to apply for AIIMS Fellowship 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website, aiimsexams.org
- Click on 'Academic Courses'
- Then, click on 'Fellowship Programme'
- Further, click on new registration and make account by filling on the required information
- Log in with your Candidate ID, Password and Captcha code
- Fill in all the details
- Upload relevant documents and complete the payment process
- Click to submit
Candidates should note that the online test will be held in Delhi/ NCR.
The test will carry a total of 60 marks and candidates will be allowed 60 minutes for it.
'Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 40 marks).'
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.1000
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800
- OPH candidates are exempted from paying application fee
- Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Dates to remember
- Last date for registration of online application: October 5
- Status of application and rejected application: October 26
- Last date for ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India to forward an approval regarding "no objection": November 11
- Finalisation of centres and allotment of roll no/admit card on website: November 11
- Written test through online (CBT) mode: November 18
- Expected date of declaration of result (stage i): November 23
- Final result: December 5
- Last date for admission in the course of fellowship programme: February 28, 2018