Henley Business School, of the University of Reading, invites Indian applications for MBA Scholarship for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is available in the field of Business.
Henley Business School is ranked among the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and the Economist.
- The Scholarship is available to pursue MBA program.
- The Scholarship will be awarded in the field of Business.
The course is for 12 months. Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India and
- Hold an offer of a place on the Full-time MBA program commencing in September 2017.
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: If student's native language is not English, they will need to provide evidence of their ability to study in English.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply through online mode on their website.
- Applicants meeting the above criteria and holding a full unconditional offer of a place on the Henley Full-time MBA for 2017 will automatically be considered (if they have indicated their interest on the application form).
- Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, therefore, applicants are advised to submit their full program application with all supporting documents.
Important date to remember:
- The application deadline is June 30, 2017.