The University of Chichester is offering three months Charles Wallace India Trust Fellowship to the Indian citizens and residents. This fellowship is awarded in the English and Creative Writing Department on university's Bishop Otter campus for the academic year 2017-2018.
Who is the fellowship for?
The fellowship is awarded by the University of Chichester and the Charles Wallace India Trust to an individual who:
- Is an Indian citizen, domiciled and resident.
- Has completed university-level education in the field of literature and/or has between five and seven years of professional experience.
- Has a clear proposal stating what they plan to do at the University of Chichester and how they hope to use the experience on their return to India.
- Has not been given a Charles Wallace India Trust grant within the previous five years.
Where can the scholarship be taken?
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
How to apply?
Applications in pdf or word document format should include:
- A CV.
- A statement of about two pages describing what you wish to achieve during your stay at Chichester and how this will benefit your work on your return to India.
- Two references from referees who know your work well.
- Examples of your creative writing (which will not be returned)
- Forward your applications via e-mail to Dr. Stavroula Varella, Department of English and Creative Writing, University of Chichester, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, visit the official website.
Important date to remember:
- The application deadline is September 30, 2017.