Online Course On Introduction To Clinical Psychology is offered by The University Of Queensland, which helps you to learn about psychological disorders and how it can be treated.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before March 28, 2017.
About clinical psychology:
- Clinical psychology is the study of psychological disorders and the treatments designed to improve the day-to-day lives of people suffering from them.
- The focus of the course will be on common psychological disorders, such as schizophrenia, and the symptoms of each. In this course, one will understand the role of stress and how it affects a person mentally and physically. Also, consider more general issues and theories around personality and intelligence.
- Have you ever pondered what causes mental illness, or why we react to stress the way we do? Or what is to expect as you get older?
- To all the questions running through your mind, you should take this course if you want to understand psychological disorders and how we can treat them.
What is learned in clinical psychology?
- Common psychological disorders including anxiety, mood disorders, and Schizophrenia.
- Treatments for psychological disorders.
- How stress affects us and how we cope.
- Theories of personality and intelligence.
- What normal aging is?
Duration of the clinical psychology:
- Length: 7 weeks
- Effort: 1-2hours per week
- Institution: UQx
- Subject: Social Science
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price: Free Add a verified certificate for $99
- Level: Introductory
Also read: Online Course On Social Psychology