Online course on social psychology is offered by The University Of Queensland which helps you to study of how people act, think, and feel in the context of society.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before 14 March 2017.
About Social psychology course?
- Social psychology is the scientific study of how people's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the actual, imagined, or implied the presence of others.
- We often have firmly held beliefs about why people think and behave the way they do. Sometimes our intuitions are correct, but often they are not.
- Social psychology helps us understand how people think about themselves and other people and what motivates their behavior in social settings.
- This course explores a range of topics in social psychology, from how we think about ourselves, how we think about others, and how we interact and communicate with others.
- We will also discuss the ways that we can influence others and be influenced by others. Finally, we look at some problematic aspects of human behavior, such as prejudice and aggression.
- You should take this course if you are curious about why we behave the way we do.
What is learned in social psychology?
- How we influence each other.
- Why we sometimes hurt other people.
- How we think about ourselves and others.
- How we communicate non-verbally.
- Why people behave pro-socially.
- Where prejudice and stereotypes come from.
Duration of the social psychology course?
- Length: 7 weeks
- Effort: 1-2hours per week
- Institution: UQx
- Subject: Social Sciences
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price: Free Add a verified certificate for $99
- Level: Introductory
For further information and to register, click here