Conversational English Skills is a free online course conducted by the Tsinghua University. Tsinghua University, founded in 1911, is one of the most prestigious universities in Asia. Tsinghua is dedicated to excellence in education, research, and social services. In this course you will learn how to effectively communicate in English and improve your conversational language skills.
About the course
Are you finding it difficult to start the conversation, or find the right words when communicating in English? Do you know how to start and end conversations in a polite way? Do you want to learn more about American, British, Canadian, Australian, South Korean, Colombian, and Chinese cultures? If so, you've come to the right course!
What you'll learn
- Develop conversational English skills
- Listen to dialogues and group discussions to better understand spoken English and cultural norms
- Learn key words and expressions
- Engage in activities to help you better understand the meaning of conversations
- Learn to initiate your own conversations in English on a variety of topics
- September 23, 2015
- 10 weeks
For further information and to register, click here.