The application process for XAT 2017 begins today. Xavier Aptitude Test 2017 is conducted by XLRI on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) Jamshedpur. XAT 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is held for admissions into MBA programmes. XAT 2017 scores will be accepted in over 140 B-schools apart from XLRI.
Candidates interested to pursue MBA programme can apply for XAT 2017 by November 30, 2016. Interested candidates can read here details about eligibility, application procedure, important dates and more.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3 years or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates in their final year of examination can also apply.
- Indian candidates interested to join XLRI or XAMI must apply fro XAT 2017
- NRI and foreign candidate can apply through valid GMAT score too.
- This year the XAT examination is being held in Dubai and Kathmandu. [For complete details, click here.]
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee for XAT 2017 is Rs 1600 and for every course chosen on XLRI it is Rs 300.
- Application fee for with late fee is Rs 2000.
XAT 2017 examination pattern
Candidates will be tested on questions from the following sections:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
[For further information on examination pattern click here.]
- Registrations begin from: August 17, 2016
- Last date of application (without late fee): November 30, 2016
- Last date of application (with late fee): December 11, 2016
- Downloading of admit card: December 20, 2016
- Date of XAT 2017 examination: January 8, 2017
- XAT 2017 results: Last week of January 2017
- XAT 2017 Syllabus
- XAT 2017 Selection Procedure
- XAT 2017 Preparation Tips, Coaching centres, and Reference books.