Xavier School of Management invites applications for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT). XAT will be conducted by XLRI for admissions into Post Graduate Diploma courses; the XAT scores will be accepted by more than 100 B-schools across the country for PG Diploma courses.
The exam paper pattern for XAT 2016 is to remain pen and paper based for this year keeping in mind the backgrounds of all candidates taking up the examination.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Candidates in their final examination by June 10, 2016 may also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applications of Rs 1,500 for XAT must be paid.
- Candidates can pay fee through cash or DD.
- DD should be drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
- Last date for registration: December 10, 2015
- Date of XAT 2016: January 3, 2016