The XLRI - Xavier School of Management has released the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2016) OMR sheet on the official website of XAT. The results for XAT 2016 will soon be declared on the official website of XAT.
How to check OMR sheet?
To avail the OMR sheet, candidates should follow the steps below:
- Login to the official website
- Enter the XAT ID and password
- Submit the same
On submitting the details, the OMR sheet will be displayed on your computer screen. XAT 2016 was held on January 3, 2016 at various centres across the country.
XAT 2016 is held for admissions into management courses in various business schools. The XAT is national level test conducted by the XLRI to select the most appropriate candidates for management education from all over the country.
The programmes offered at XLRI School of Management are as follows:
Full-time residential MBA
- General Management Programme (PGDM-GM) - 15 months
- Business Management (BM) - two years
- Human Resource Management (HRM) - two years
- Global MBA - two years
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) - four years
- Master's programme in Positive Organization Development & Change (MPOD), offered jointly by XLRI Jamshedpur and Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management (Cleveland, USA) - 15 months
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
- Executive Post Graduate Programmes (Exec-PGP) in India, Dubai, and Singapore - three years
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Agri-Business Management (PGCABM) - six months (Ikisan Ltd. and XLRI Joint Management Program)
- Post Graduate Certification in Business Management (PGCBM) - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM) - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Retail Management (PGCRM) - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Sales & Marketing Management (PGCSMM) - 12 moths
- Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management - 12 months
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) in Singapore
- General Management Programme for Defence Personnel
- Management Development Programmes
- International Student Exchange Programme
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET To Go Online From 2017
- JEE Main 2016 : Records 1 lakh dip in applications