Indian Railway has published the West Central Railway recruitment 2017 notification to recruit for the various vacant seats under the Sports Quota. Those applicants are waiting for the railway jobs need to apply through online mode on or before September 4, 2017.
West Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy details:
- Name of Post: Sportsman
- No. of Vacancies: 21
- End date to apply: September 4, 2017
- Candidates should have passed in 12th and Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board is eligible to apply for the WCR Jobs.
- Candidates, age must be between 18 years to 25 years can apply now.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the age limit shall be according to organization norms.
Candidates are selected based on the
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for general & others and Rs. 250/- for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Minorities and economically backward classes.
- Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200/- per month and grade pay will be Rs. 1900-2800/- per month.
How to apply for West Central Railway Vacancy?
- Candidates should apply on the official website to fill up the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of all testimonials along with the bank payment details and submit it through an online process on or before the end date.
- Get a printout of it and send it to the mentioned address below...
"Chairman" Railway Recruitment Cell,
West Central Railway, RB-IV, 290,
South Civil Line, Station Road, Jabalpur (M.P) 482001
Important Date to remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: September 4, 2017