Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an employment notification to fill up 300 State Excise Sub Inspector as per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 announcement. Candidates can apply through online mode before August 19, 2017.
MPSC Vacancy details:
- Posts Name: State Excise Sub Inspector
- No. of Vacancy: 300 Vacancies
- Mode of Application: Online
- End Date To Apply: August 19, 2017
- Candidates should have completed Graduation or PG Degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualification in the relative stream from the repudiated University Or Institution.
- Candidates should be between 18 years to 38 years as on May 1, 2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for reserved ST/ SC category and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- For SC / ST aspirants: Rs. 324/-
- For the Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 24/-
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee through SBI Challan/Online payment/Debit or credit card or net banking.
- Applicants shall be getting the selection through facing following rounds to be conducted by the selection authority of Maharashtra Public Service Commission:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Examination
- Personal interview
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 3500/- + allowances for the announced posts.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
Dates to Focus:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: August 19, 2017
- MPSC Main Exam Date: September 24, 2017