Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission has invited the applications for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Skill Development Trainer, Skill Centre Development officer, Center Coordinator and Education consultant.
The recruitment will be on contract basis for 5 years. There are a total of 625 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment is notified as in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates for VBKVM Recruitment 2017
- The online application process began on October 06, 2017.
- The last date to submit online and offline application is October 20, 2017.
- The admit card will be available on November 30, 2017.
- Th exam will be conducted in December 2017 and January 2018.
Vacancies for VBKVM Recruitment 2017
- Skill Development Trainer : 150 Vacancies
- Skill Center Development Officer : 25 Vacancies
- Center Coordinator : 150 Vacancies
- Education Consultant : 300 Vacancies
Eligibility for VBKVM Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Skill Development Trainer, the candidates must have a B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.E./M.E/ in any relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For the position of Skill Center Development Officer, the candidates need to have an MBA/BBA/PGDM from a recognized institute.
- For the position of Centre Coordinator, the candidates need to have a graduate degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For the position of Education Consultant position, the candidates need to have passed 10+2 standard from a recognized institute.
- For Education Consultant post the age of the candidate should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
- For the rest of the posts, the minimum age of the candidates must be 21 years and maximum must be 40 years of age.
The Selection Process for VBKVM Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based written exam and screening of the documents.
Application Fee for VBKVM Recruitment 2017
- The applicants have to submit an application fee of Rs. 450.
- If applying online, they have to pay Intimation charges as well.
- If applying offline, they have to pay intimation charges and Rs. 40 for stamp affixed on the envelope.
- Details of the Interview
How to Apply for VB India Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - ta.vbindia.org.
- Click on 'Recruitment' and then go to 'About the Recruitment'
- Find the notification and read through it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Find the application link and fill in all the required details.
- Upload your passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form
- Download a copy and take a print out
- Send the hard copy along with necessary documents to the following address- Vishav Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission, C-166 Baladwal Complex, 4c colony, Near Hotel Harsh, Machera Jaipur, Rajasthan -302013