The India Post has released the results for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts on its official website. The candidates who applied for the posts and appeared for the exam can check the results on the website of India Post. The results are being published zone wise in the form of merit list of the candidates.
The merit list for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Odisha postal circle have been published and are accessible on th website.
There are a total of 20, 969 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process. The candidates must check the merit list and get ready for the next phase of recruitment. The job location for the GDS recruitment is notified as all over India.
About India Post
India Post, is a postal system established in India, which is government-operated. India Post is the most widely distributed postal system around the globe.The service falls under the Department of Posts, which is associated with the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
How to Check the India Post Office Results 2017?
- Visit the official website of India Post - www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find th link that will lead you to results
- Click on the link
- Find the postal circle of which you want the results
- Download the results
- Check for your register number and name on the list
- If you are selected, prepare for the further rounds of recruitment