An autonomous society Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) under the Rural Development Department, Govt. of UP has released a recruitment notification for various posts. The Society is recruiting the personnel to implement the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) across the state. NRLM is designed to increase the household income of the rural poor through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services. The recruitment notification was released for a total of 1954 vacancies. The shortlisted candidates can earn up to Rs 1 lakh. The last date to apply online is March 7, 2020. Check the complete details below.
UPSRLM Vacancy 2020
- SMMU Level Post - 18 vacancies
- District Level Post - 70 vacancies
- Block Level Post - 1866 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||SMMU, District and Block level posts|
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM)|
|Educational Qualification||varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary Scale||Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per month.|
|Application Start Date||February 13, 2020|
|Application End Date||March 7, 2020|
UPSRLM Vacancy 2020: How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply online through the online application portal. Candidates should apply only through the online portal. The last date to apply online is March 7, 2020.
UPSRLM Vacancy 2020: Important Details
- Interested candidates are advised to refer the official notification for detailed information regarding the job description, salary and eligibility conditions.
- One should visit the official website of www.sids.co.in/upsrlm webpage for recruitment-related updates.
- All expenses to attend the selection process shall be borne by the applicants.