Union Public service Commission has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Senior Grade of Indian Information service vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before June 29, 2017.
- Name of the post: Senior Grade of Indian Information service: 72
- Job Posting: All India
- Last Date: June 29, 2017
For Senior Grade of Indian Information service:
- Candidates applying for Senior Grade of Indian Information service should have a degree from recognized university or institute/ Diploma/ PG Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized university/ institute or degree in journalism and mass communication from a recognized university/ institute.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 9300 34800/- Per Month.
- Candidate's age must be maximum 30 years.
How is the selection process done?
- Candidates are selected by Written Examination and after exams, candidates will be invited for personal interview.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the state bank of India or by using cards.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2017?
- Candidates may apply online through official website of Union Public service Commission (UPSC) before June 29, 2017.
- For more information, about the post.
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission End Date: June 29, 2017.