UPSC NDA has released new employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 390 vacancies for NDA & NA Examination (II) 2017. Candidates can apply online on or before 30 June 2017.
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 390
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy: 335 Posts
i. Army: 208 Posts
ii. Navy: 55 Posts
iii. Air Force: 72 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
- Candidates should be born not earlier than 02 January 1999 and not later than 01 January 2002.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15600 39100/- Grade pay 5400/- Per Month.
- Candidates should be with the 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
How to apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2017?
- Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through UPSC website on or before 30 June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Closing Date: 30 June 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Fee by Cash: 29 June 2017.
- Written Examination Date: 10 September 2017.