The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for NDA NA Examination II (2017), inviting candidates to apply. The exam is being conducted for admission into army, navy and air force wings of the National Defence Academy.
The total number of vacancies:
- UPSC NDA (National Defence Academy): 335 (208 for army, 55 for Navy and 72 for air force)
- NA (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55
- Total: 390
For Army Wing of NDA:
- The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the INA:
- The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
About Examination centers:
The examination will be held at the following centers:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- The selection of candidates will be done in two stages based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- All the applicants who successfully clear both the stages will have to submit all the original certificates to the selection board committee.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply at the official website.
- The last date for submission of application is June 30, 2017, until 6 pm.
Union Public Service Commission works under the government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various government departments of the country.