Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA II) examination 2017 to fill a total of 390 seats.
When is the exam conducted?
- The examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on September 10, 2017.
How is the selection process done?
- The selection will be done in two stages.
- It will be based on the performance in the written examination followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board.
- There will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
How to download UPSC NDA, Naval Academy II exam 2017 admit card?
- Log in to the official website.
- On the right-hand side of the page under 'What's New', there is a link 'e-Admit Card - National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2017', click on it
- You will be redirected to a new page
- There will be a link to download the e-admit card
- Click on it
- Read the important instructions and click on yes written below
- A page will display with an option asking registration ID and roll number
- Click on the desired section
- The admit card will appear, download and take a print out.
- The candidate has to enter the examination hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- The candidates who do not have clear photos on their admit card, need to bring a valid ID proof like election card.
Vacancy details for NDA/ NA:
- National Defence Academy: 335 (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 72 for Air Force)Naval
- Naval Academy: 55