The admit card for the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This is for the Indian Forest Service Main Examination, that is scheduled in December this year. Registered candidates can now download the hall ticket online.
Where to get the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 admit card?
The UPSC IFS Exam admit card is available for download on the official UPSC website.
The last date to download the admit card is December 3, 2017.
UPSC IFS Exam 2017 dates
- The Main examination for Indian Forest Services 2017 will begin from December 3, 2017
- The last exam date for Main examination is December 13, 2017
The exam will be held in two sessions. Candidates can check out the IFS Exam timetable here.
How to download UPSC IFS Exam 2017 Admit Card?
In order to download UPSC IFS Exam 2017 Admit Card, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official UPSC website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link in the What's new section of the website.
- A new window with the link to download the admit card will open. Click on it
- It will take you to the instruction page. Read the instructions issued for candidates carefully and if need be take a printout too.
- Click on 'yes' to indicate that you have read the instructions.
- Select one of the two options given - by Registration number or by Roll number.
- Fill in your details such as roll number/registration number, date of birth and random image given.
- Click to submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates are advised to check the information mentioned on the admit card carefully and in case of any discrepancy should contact UPSC immediately.