The results of Combined Medical Service Examination has been declared by The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the official website.
When was the exam held?
- The medical exam was held on August 13, 2017.
Why is the exam conducted?
- UPSC will select candidates for the 710 posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council, General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation and North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
How is the selection process done?
- The selection process will be in two parts. There will be a computer-based examination for 500 marks followed by a personality test for 100 marks.
- Successful candidates have to keep their certificates ready and check before hand for the personality test.
How to check the UPSC Combined Medical Services result 2017?
- Log on to the official website of UPSC
- On the right-hand side, click on the 'Written Result - Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017' link
- Your result will be displayed along with rules and regulations regarding the result.
- Scroll down the PDF file to check your roll number in the list.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts