The results of Combined Medical Services examination 2015 has been declared by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The UPSC Combined Medical Services 2015 results is available on the official website of UPSC.
Steps to Check Results:
- Go to the official website of UPSC
- Click on the link, 'Final Result - Combined Medical Services Examination, 2015'
- After submitting the required details, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take a print out of the same for future reference.
The UPSC Combined Medical Services examination was conducted on June 28, 2015. A total of 1,202 candidates have been recommended for the appointment.
The number of candidates recommended, listed below:
- General: 534
- Other backward classes: 384
- Scheduled caste: 186
- Scheduled tribe: 98
The Civil Services Main Examination will be held by UPSC from December 18 to December 23, 2015. About 15,000 candidates have qualified the preliminary examination and are eligible to appear for the main exam. Read here about the Selection Procedure of UPSC 2015.
- UPSC Last Minute Preparation Tips
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Admit Card and Time-Table
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Syllabus
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Question Papers