The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, conducted in May. All those candidates who had appeared for the same are required to check their respective results at the official website.
The candidates will now be required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which will be available on the Commission's website from August 22, 2017, to August 31, 201, until 6 pm.
How to check the result of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination?
- Log on to the official website.
- Under 'What's new', click on 'Written result: Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2017'.
- A PDF file will open containing roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
How is the selection process done?
- Qualified candidates will now be required to appear for the interview/personality test conducted by the UPSC.
About the Interview schedule:
- Interviews of candidates who have qualified for the personality test are tentatively scheduled to commence from the month of September. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates.
The documents required:
At the time of the personality test, the candidates are required to produce the original certificates in support of their claim relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc.