The admit cards for the Civil Services prelims examination has been released by the Union Public Service Commission on the official website of the commission.
Candidates who have registered for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination can download the admit cards from the official website of the USPC.
The IAS prelims examination is scheduled to be held on August 7, 2016.
Also read: UPSC 2017: Exam Calendar
How to download IAS prelims 2016 admit cards?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the live link 'e-admit cards- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016'
- Now follow the instructions provided on the new page.
- Candidates have to input their registration Id or roll number to access their admit card.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the e-admit card for future reference.
For more information about UPSC admit cards, click here.
Note: Admit cards in a mandatory document to permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates have to bring to notice of UPSC immediately if they find any mistakes or changes to be done on the admit card.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a National level competitive examination in India, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India. For further information about Civil Services examination, click here.