The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the Civil Services (Preliminary) 2020 Examination on October 4. Around 5 lakh candidates will be appearing for the written exam in two sessions. The Commission has released the UPSC Civil Services admit card 2020 in the first week of September. It has also released the important instructions for candidates while appearing for the IAS Prelims exam amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Check the complete details about UPSC Civil Services 2020 guidelines.
UPSC Civil Services 2020 Exam Guidelines
- The Commission has released the admit card and one can download with their login details such as registration number or roll number.
- One should take a printout of the admit card and carry to the exam centre.
- Aspirants should also carry the photo identity card along with admit card for verification purpose.
- In case of any discrepancy in e-admit card, one should report to the Commission without any delay.
- Candidates should also carry their own black ball point pen to fill the OMR answer sheets.
UPSC Prelims 2020 COVID Guidelines
The Commission has released a notice regarding the guidelines amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory.
- One should carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates should follow COVID 19 norms of social distancing as well as personal hygiene inside the exam hall/room.
The notice reads, "Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue. Further, candidates are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles. Besides above, candidates have to follow COVID 19 norms of 'social distancing' as well as 'personal hygiene' inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue."