Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a recruitment notification for various posts. Interested candidates can apply online from October 24, 2017.
UPPSC vacancy details:
Post Name and Number of Posts:
- Lecturer (Higher Education Department, UP)- 718 posts
- Professor (Medical Education Department, UP, Allopathic)- 47 posts
- Lecturer(Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Vibhag Unani)- 04 posts
- Reader(Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Vibhag Ayurvedic)- 02 posts
- Professor(Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Vibhag Ayurvedic)- 02 posts
- Professor(Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Vibhag Homeopathic)- 13 posts
- Sports Officer(Directorate of Sports)- 03 posts
- Assistant Director(Directorate of Environment, UP)- 03 posts
- Inspector(Administrative Reform Department)- 05 posts
- Chemist (Ground Water Department)- 01 post
- Hydrologist (Ground Water Department)- 01 post
- Principal(Medical Education Department, UP, Allopathic)- 04 posts
Total posts: 803
Location: Uttar Pradesh
- For Lecturer (Higher Education Department): The candidates should possess good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks at the Masters Degree Level in the relevant subject from a recognized university. The candidate should have qualified UGC/CSIR NET or SLET of Uttar Pradesh or equivalent examination.
- For Professor posts: The candidates must possess M.S. /M.D. in relevant subject or MBBS with M.Sc. in relevant subject from a recognized university approved by Medical Council of India.
For other post details, check the notification.
How to apply for UPPSC recruitment?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of UPPSC.
- After completing the online application, the candidates shall be required to send the hard copy of the online application along withal necessary enclosures to the Commission's Office on or before December 1, 2017
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination or interview.
- For UR/OBC: Rs.105/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.65/-
- For PH: Rs.25/-
- The application fee can be paid through online mode by using a credit card or debit card or net banking or through e challan.
(As on July 1, 2017)
- For Lecturer posts: 21-40 years /25-40 years
- For Reader posts: 28-45 years
- For Professor posts: 30-50 years / 21-65 years (Allopathic)
- For Inspector posts: 35-42 years
- For Sports Officer posts: 21-40 years
- For Principal posts: 21-65 years
- For Assistant Director posts: 21-40 years
- For Chemist posts: 21-40 years
- For Hydrologist posts: 21-40 years
(Age Relaxation: As per rules)
- Starting Date of Online Application: October 24, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: November 24, 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: November 21, 2017
- Last Date for Final Submission: December 1, 2017