Indian Army, ARO Varanasi has invited online application for the posts of Soldier GD, Soldier Clerks/Storekeeper, Soldier Technical(excluding Aviation, Ammunition Examiner trade), Soldier Technical(Aviation, Ammunition Examiner trade), Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA Vet), Soldier Tradesman through Recruitment Rally. Interested candidates can apply online before November 24, 2017.
Indian Army ARO Eligibility criteria:
- For Soldier GD: Candidates must have passed Matric with 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate
- For Soldier Clerks: Must have passed XII class with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject
- For Soldier Technical: 10+2 Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject or three years Diploma in relevant in relevant branch of Engineering.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+2 Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in compulsory subject subjects.
- For Soldier Tradesman: Minimum 8th /10th class pass
For more details check the notification
How to apply for Indian Army ARO?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Join Indian Army.
Mode of Selection:
- The ARO will conduct a Recruitment Rally for selection of the candidates.
- The Recruitment Rally for the post of Religious Teacher (JCO) will also take place under the same schedule.
(As on October 1, 2017)
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age criteria:
- For Soldier GD: 171/2 -21 years
- For Other Trades: 171/2-23 years
- No fee shall be needed for applying to the vacancy
- Starting Date of Online Application: October 11, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: November 24, 2017
- Date of Recruitment Rally: December 10, 2017, to December 23, 2017