The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer (Grade-III) and Office Assistant (Grade-III) posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website of UPPCL.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
There are a total of 2523 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location is notified as Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- The application process begins on October 07, 2017.
- The last date to submit the application is October 23, 2017.
- The application fee can be paid from October 08, 2017 to October 24, 2017.
- The written test will be organized in the month of November.
Vacancies for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- Stenographer (Grade-III) : 227 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Grade-III) : 2296 vacancies
Pay Scale for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- Stenographer (Grade-III) : Rs. 5200 to 20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2600
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): Rs. 5200 to 20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2600
Eligibility for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have completed their graduation from a recognized institute.
- The typing speed of the candidate must be 30 WPM in the Hindi language on a computer.
The candidate must be minimum of 21 years of age and can be maximum of 40 years of age as on July 01, 2017.
Selection Process for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the UPPCL recruitment will consist of a written test, a computer-based test, and a typing test.
Application Fee for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to other categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.1000
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh have to pay the application fee. Of Rs. 700.
The application fee can be paid through online mode - Debit card, Credit card or Net banking and offline mode - SBI challan.
How to Apply for UPPCL recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of UPPCL - www.uppcl.org
- Click on the 'Vacancies/Results' tab.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the application link and apply online.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Download a copy and print it out for future reference.
Also Read: UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!