Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 23, 2017.
There are 1196 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
The online registrations begin on September 28, 2017.
The final date to submit the online application is October 23, 2017
Eligibility for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Check the official notification for more information.
- The candidates who belong to General category need to be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years of age.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/Cat-1 categories need to be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
- The candidates who belong to Ex-serviceman category need to be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years.
- The candidates who belong to other category need to be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 38 years.
Selection Process for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a written examination and an interview.
Application fee for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General/OBC/DFF/Ex-Servicemen categories will have to pay Rs. 900 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to other SC/ST categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.600.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -uppcl.org.
- Find the 'Vacancy/Results' tab and click on it.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application and pay the fees.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out for future use.