Candidates who have been qualified for the State Entrance Exam (UPSEE), 2017 for admissions to engineering and management institutions in Uttar Pradesh can register online on their official website by using their application number and password from June 19, 2017.
About the counseling process & Important dates:
For first round counseling:
- Registration, fee payment and uploading of a document will begin from June 19, 2017, and end on June 24, 2017.
- This time, the document verification will take place before the students fill and lock their choice of college.
- The document verification for the first round will begin on June 20, 2017, and will continue until June 25, 2017.
- Between June 20-26, 2017 the process of choice filling and locking will take place.
- Seat allotment along with Freeze, Float and withdrawal options will take place from June 29 until July 2, 2017.
- A candidate who is satisfied with presently allotted seat and does not want it for up gradation should choose the freeze option.
- A candidate who wants to confirm his/ her seat presently allotted and also wants it for up gradation should choose the float option.
- The withdrawal option is for candidates who is not satisfied with the seat presently allotted and doesn't want to be considered for allotment in the subsequent rounds.
- The registration, fee payment and uploading of documents will be held from July 3-5, 2017 while the choice filling and locking will be July 3 until July 7, 2017. The documents will be verified between July 2 and 6, 2017. Seat allotment process will be held on July 9 and 10, 2017.
For the third round of Counseling:
- The counseling will begin from July 11, 2017. While the registrations will take place from July 11-13, 2017 choice filling and locking will take place on July 11-15, 2017 and the document verification for candidates before they lock their choices in the third round will be held from July 11-14, 2017. Seat allotment will be held on July 16-17, 2017.
- Registrations and choice filling and locking for the fourth round of counseling will take place on July 19-21, 2017 and July 19-23, 2017 respectively. The document verification for candidates who are willing to lock their choices in the third round will be held from July 19-22, 2017. Seat allotment will take place on July 24 and 25, 2017.
- Candidates will be able to download the provisional allotment letter and will report at the institute between July 26 to 29, 2017. The list of vacant seats after the fourth round of counseling will be uploaded online on July 30, 2017, while the fifth and last of counseling for leftover students will be held from July 31, 2017, which will end by August 3, 2017.