The schedule for joint counselling and seat allotment for admissions (JoSAA) for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs has been released by JoSAA. Candidates can apply from June 15 in order to get the college of their preference.
JoSAA 2017 Dates
- JoSAA 2017 will happen between June 15 and July 19
- The registration will begin on June 15 from 10 am
- The registration and choice filling for JEE Advanced AAT 2017 will begin from June 19
- JEE Advanced results will be announced on June 18.
JoSAA 2016 Counselling
JoSAA 2016 Counselling had 6 rounds
Counselling pattern for JoSAA 2017
- JoSAA 2017 counselling will have 7 rounds along with 2 mock seat allotment rounds
- This year will have an extra round in comparison to last yearThe number of participating institutes has also been increased from 93 to 97
- The institutes include 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 Other-GFTIs
How to apply for JoSAA 2017?
In order to apply for JoSAA 2017, follow the steps given below
- Check your eligibility
- If fulfilled, register
- Fill your choices of institutes and B.Tech programmes in decreasing order of their preference from highest to lowest.
Also Read: WBJEE Results 2017 Published: Check Now!
Fill in as many choices as you want in order to secure seat in the college of your preference.
JEE Main 2017 qualified candidates are eligible to register only for admissions to NITs+System, JEE Advanced 2017 qualified candidates would be considered for registration to IIT admissions
Once the seats are allocated, candidates are expected to pay the fee of acceptance and confirm it.
After the completion of seventh round, candidates must report at the respective colleges for verification of their documents.
In case of change of mind, seats allocated must be withdrawn in the sixth round itself. It will not be allowed in the seventh round.