Union Bank of India has invited online application for the posts of 200 Credit Officers in Specialist Officer Category. Eligible candidates may apply online before October 21, 2017.
UBI Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Credit Officer
- Number of Posts: 200 posts (UR-62, OBC-65, ST-24,SC-49)
- Location: All India
The candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates with MBA (Finance)/ CA/ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB will be preferred.
How to apply for UBI Recruitment?
- Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria must apply online through the official website.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 31705-45950/- per month.
- UR/OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum: 23 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- (SC/ST-05 years, OBC-03 years)
- Starting Date of Online Application: October 4, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: October 21, 2017