Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) Bhubaneswar has released an online notice for the recruitment of Programme Assistant and Other posts. Interested candidates may apply before October 16, 2017.
OUAT vacancy details:
- Name of the Post: Programme Assistant and Other posts
- Number of Post: 99
- Application mode: Online
- Closing date to apply: 16 October 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Vacancy||Number of Posts||Age limit||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|01.||Senior Scientist & Head||20||45 years||Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/-||AGP Rs. 8,000/|
|02.||Subject Matter Specialist||62||35 years||Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|03.||Programme Assistant||07||35 years||Rs. 9,300 - 34,800/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|04.||Farm Manager||10||30 years||Rs. 9,300 - 34,800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
- Candidates interested to apply must have the graduation/ post-graduation from a government recognized university/institute in a particular stream applying for and also must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for being educationally qualified.
- For the post of Subject Matter Specialist and other posts, the amount of application fee is RS. 700 and Rs. 500/- respectively. Amount mentioned shall be directly deposited to "Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar‟ in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch (Bhubaneswar).
- Interview and written test shall be the part of the selection process that would be held for the contenders whose applications are found according to given criterion and shall be found fit by the selection committee.
How to apply?
- Candidates can find the application format on the official website.
- In "recruitment" section the application and complete advertisement are given, read the complete details and fill the form accordingly,
- Send the application and Xerox of required documents in an envelope at the address mentioned below before the last date while depositing the application amount.
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT),
Bhubaneswar-751 003, Odisha
Date to focus:
- Submit the complete application before 16 October 2017.