Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UKSSSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Food Processing Inspector/Instructor, Industrial Development Branch (Class-II) and Industrial Development Branch (Class-III) posts . The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. There are a total of 196 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 15, 2017.
- The final date to send in the application is December 30, 2017.
Vacancies for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Food Processing Inspector/Instructor : 13 Vacancies
- Industrial Development Branch Class-II : 139 Vacancies
- Industrial Development Branch Class-III (Supervisor) : 44 Vacancies
Pay Scale for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Food Processing Inspector/Instructor : Rs. 29,200 to 92,300
- Industrial Development Branch Class-II : Rs. 29,200 to 92,300
- Industrial Development Branch Class-III (Supervisor) : Rs. 25,500 to 81,100
Eligibility for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must check the official notification for the information related to educational qualifications.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit for the candidates applying for the post is 42 years.
- Candidates must check the official notification for the age relaxation rules.
Selection process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written test and an interview process.
Application Fees for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories have to pay Rs.150.
- Candidates who belong to other General/OBC/UR categories have to pay Rs. 300.
How to Apply for UKSSSC recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- sssc.uk.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online by clicking on the application link.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees before the last date.
- Submit the application form.
- Download, take a print out for future use.