Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD) has invited applications through a recruitment notification for the post of Personal Assistant, Research Assistant, Accountant, and LDC. There are 09 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are advised to check the official recruitment notification on the official website before they send in their applications and make sure that they are eligible to apply for the posts that are mentioned.
Important dates for CCPD Recruitment 2017
The application process concludes on January 02, 2018.
Vacancies for CCPD Recruitment 2017
- Personal Assistant : 4 Vacancies
- Research Assistant : 1 Vacancy
- Accountant: 1 Vacancy
- LDC: 03 Vacancies
Eligibility for CCPD Recruitment 2017
the candidates must be graduates in a relevant discipline and must have the speed of 100 words per minute in English/Hindi stenography with an experience of 5 years and knowledge in the computer applications/data entry/data processing.
The candidates must have finished their graduation with their main subject as Statistics/Mathematics/Economics. They must have 3 years of experience in collection, compilation, and analysis of data and Knowledge of data processing and computer applications.
The candidates must have a graduate degree in Commerce with 5 years of experience of accounting work/ Graduation in Cash and Accounts course from Institute of Secretariat Training and management (I.S.T.M), Department of Personnel and Training (DOP and T) or Subordinate Accounts Service (S.A.S) exam and must have some basic knowledge in computer application and data processing.
The candidate needs to have passed their matriculation, and must possess the knowledge of typing 40 words per minute in English and 30 per minutes in Hindi. They must also have knowledge of computer applications.
- The age limit for the candidates maximum of 56 years.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
How to Apply for CPCD Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.ccdisabilities.nic.in
- Click on the tab 'Employment'
- Click on the link that reads - 'Filling up of vacancies in various posts by deputation/absorption in the Office of CCPD'
- Read through the recruitment notification
- Make sure you are eligible for the post
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the necessary details Send the application form along with important documents to the following address - Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Sarojini House, 6, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi - 110001.