Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has released a notification inviting candidates for recruitment of Chief Finance Officer Post.
The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The applications submitted after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), is a society founded by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India in 1991, with the goal of promoting, improving and expanding the Software Exports from India.
Important date for STPI Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the applications is exact 45 days after the publication of the notification January 02, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for STPI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must have graduated in Commerce from a recognized institute with 15 years of experience in the field of commerce or accounts.
- Candidate with a post-graduate degree in Commerce from a recognized institute with 13 years of experience in the field of commerce/finance/accounts can apply as well.
- Candidates who have CA/ICAW/SAS/MBA with a specialization in the field of finance from a recognized institute with a B. Com with 9 years of experience can also apply.
- The maximum age limit for the recruitment is 50 years.
- The are relaxation rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women candidates are applicable as per government rules.
How to Apply STIP Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - www.stpi.in
- Find the recruitment notification
- read through the notification
- Download the application form
- Eligible candidates must fill in the application form.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach necessary documents.
- Send the envelope with the application form and the documents to ' The Chief Admin Officer, Software Technology Parks in India, 9th floor, NDCC III, Jai Singh Marg, New Delhi 110001.'
Also Read: PGCIL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!