Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer, and Assistant posts.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Candidates should know that the job location for various manager posts will be in Delhi.
Important dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
The online applications began on November 15, 2017
The final date for the application is November 29, 2017
Last date to pay the fees through offline mode is December 04, 2017
The last date to receive the hard copy of application December 09, 2017
Vacancies and Pay Scale for TNPL Recruitment 2017
Vacancies for POWERGRID
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 33 Vacancies
- Diploma Trainee (IT) : 10 Vacancies
- Assistant (Finance) : 19 Vacancies
Vacancies for POSOCO
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 08 Vacancies
- Diploma Trainee (IT) : 02 Vacancies
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) : 02 Vacancies
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) : 04 Vacancies
- Assistant (Finance) : 03 Vacancies
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will involve a written test and a computer-based test. For Assistant and Junior Officer there will be a Computer Skill Test.
Application Fees for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who belong to unreserved categories need to pay Rs. 200 along with Rs. 60 as Bank charge.
- For candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen posts, there are no application fees.
For Other Posts
- Candidates who belong to unreserved categories need to pay Rs. 300 along with Rs. 60 as Bank charge.
- For candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen posts, there is no application fees.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.powergridindia.com
- Click on 'Careers', the go-to 'Job Opportunities' and continue by clicking on 'Openings' and find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification
- Apply online by clicking on the application form.
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.