Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) has released a recruitment notification for trainee posts of Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Assistant . The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website.There are a total of 51 vacancies available for the recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it and make sure that they are eligible for the position. The job location is notified as the North Western Region.
Important dates for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 13, 2017.
- The last date to submit the applications is December 02, 2017.
- The examination will be conducted on December 30, 2017.
Vacancies for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer: 26 Vacancies
- Trainee Junior Assistant: 25 VacanciesPay Scale for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Pay Scale for APGENCO REcruitment 2017
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer : Rs.34,630 to 56,760
- Trainee Junior Assistant: Rs.18,725 to 34,775
- The maximum age limit is 37 years.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
- The candidates who belong to General categories have to pay Rs. 150 as application fees and Rs.350 as examination fees.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay the application fees of Rs. 150 and they do not have to pay examination fees.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - apgenco.cgg.org.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a recent a passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees through online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out of the same for future use.
Eligibility for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
For Junior Accounts Officer:
The candidates must have finished B.Com degree or its equivalent and Post Graduation degree in Commerce. The candidates must have also passed IPCC (formally known as Intermediate) the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ have passed the Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
For the Trainee Junior Assistant:
The candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline from any university in India and must have finished Diploma in computer application from any of the recognized institution.
The candidates must have completed their 10 and ITI in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
The candidates are required to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification and experience.
The Selection Process for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on the written test and interview.