The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has released a recruitment notification for the the post of Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the the board.
The notification was released by the board, which stated that there are 712 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The positions are available for the post of Grade medical Officer Posts.
The last date to apply for the post of October 20, 2018 by 11:59 PM. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Eligibility for UKMSSB Recruitment
The age limit for candidates to apply for the post is minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 42 years of age as on July 1, 2017.
Application Fee for UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to the General category need to pay an application fee of Rs.2000
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories need to pay Rs. 1000
The candidates need to pay the online application fee before the last date, October 20, 2017.
How to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board - ukmssb.org
- Click on the link that says 'Apply Online for the Posy of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade)'
- A new page will be opened, here you have to click on 'Click Here for Apply Online/New Registration Form"
- Enter your details like the post, name, sex, category, sub-category in the space provided
- Click on 'Save and Next'
- After following the steps, pay the application fee through Net banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- Download page that confirms the application and take a print out for future use.