Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released an employment notification to fill up the vacancies for CE-Factory Medical Officer and CF-Welfare Officer. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 23, 2017.
KPCL Vacancy details:
|Post Code/Name|| Thermal Projects|
(Raichur & Bellary)
|1||CE-Factory Medical Officer||02|
For CE-Factory Medical Officer:
- A Bachelor's Degree [Regular] in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised institute/College in Karnataka.
- Training in the industrial health of minimum 3 months duration recognized by the State Govt.
- Experience of 2 years in a private or in a recognised Medical Institution/Hospital apart from internship training.
For CF-Welfare Officer:
- A Bachelor's Degree [Regular] of a University recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Master's Degree [Regular] in Social Work [MSW]- from the University recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Experience of 2 years as Welfare Officer in a reputed industry.
How to apply?
website. Application in any other form will not be considered.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
b] Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing charges+Rs.15/- postal service
charges) for :
ii. Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action;
iii. Persons with Disability (Divyanga)
- SC/ST/Cat-I: 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 38 Years
- General Merit: 35 Year
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 Years
For Factory Medical officer:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 20895- 49895.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 19055- 43995.
b) Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test.
Dates to focus:
- Commencing Date for submitting the application: August 30, 2017
- Last Date for submitting the application: September 23, 2017 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Exams are scheduled in the month of December 17, 2017.