United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released the admit card for the post of Assistant Phase II exam. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
UIIC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: 696 posts (UR-414, SC-110, ST-50, OBC-122)
For Assistant post educational qualification:
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates must possess the reading, writing and speaking capability of the local language in the concerned region.
- The candidates must fulfill the age criteria of minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
How to download UIIC Assistant Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have successfully qualified the preliminary examination must open the official website of UIIC in order to download the Phase II Examination, Admit Card.
- In the home page, candidates have to look into the What's New section for a useful link.
- Here the candidates will get the relevant link related to the downloading of Phase II Admit Card for Assistant Recruitment 2017
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be opened. In this page, the candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Password correctly and then click on Login.
- After login, the candidates will be able to download Phase II, Admit Card.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
- Date of Examination: October 23, 2017