United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released the result of Assistant Preliminary. Candidates can view their result from the official website.
- Post Name: Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: 696 posts (UR-414, SC-110, ST-50, OBC-122)
- Mode of examination: Preliminary Examination (Online)
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates must possess the reading, writing and speaking capability of the local language in the concerned region.
- The candidates must fulfill the age criteria of minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
How to check UIIC Assistant Preliminary Result 2017?
- Candidates who have attended the online examination must open the official website of UIIC in order to view the result
- In the home page, the candidates have to check the "What's New" section for further information.
- Here the candidates will get the link of the preliminary examination for Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Before checking the result, the candidates must keep their exam roll number along with them as the authority may publish the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- After clicking on the result link, the candidates will be able to view the PDF file containing the roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- Candidates qualified for the main examination may download their main exam call letter from October 12, 2017, onwards.
Date of Examination: September 22, 2017