United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released the admit card for Assistant Language Test Exam. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
UIIC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 696 posts (UR-414, SC-110, ST-50, OBC-122)
- Mode of examination: Phase II examination
Educational Qualification for UIIC vacancy:
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates must possess the reading, writing and speaking capability of the local language in the concerned region.
Age limit for UIIC Vacancy:
- The candidates must fulfill the age criteria of minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
How to download UIIC Assistant Language Test Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have successfully qualified the preliminary examination must open the official website of UIIC in order to download the Phase II Examination, Admit Card.
- On the home page, candidates have to look into the What's New section for the useful link.
- The candidates will get the relevant link related to the downloading of Phase II Admit Card for Assistant Recruitment 2017
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be opened. In this page, the candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Password correctly and then click on Login.
- Login, the candidates will be able to download Phase II, Admit Card.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instruction mentioned on the admit card.