United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released the final result of Assistant posts. Candidates can check their result on the official website.
UIIC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: 696 posts (UR-414, SC-110, ST-50, OBC-122)
- Mode of examination: Mains examination (online)
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates must possess the reading, writing and speaking capability of the local language in the concerned region.
- The candidates must fulfill the age criteria of minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
How to download UIIC Assistant Mains Result 2017?
- Candidates who have attended the online examination must open the official website of UIIC in order to view the result
- On the home page, the candidates have to check the "What's New" section for further information.
- Here the candidates will get the link to the Mains examination for Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Before checking the result, the candidates must keep their exam roll number along with them as the authority may publish the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- After clicking on the result link, the candidates will be able to view the PDF file containing the roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- Candidates may save the pdf file for the future preferences.
For more information about the job notification, click here
UIIC important dates:
Date of Examination:
- Pre-exam: September 22, 2017
- Mains exam: October 23, 2017
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, November 20, 2017, 12:47 [IST]