The Admit cards for the United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Recruitment Examination has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The candidates who have applied for the examination can download the admit cards from the official online portal.
The notification for the UIIC recruitment was released for 696 assistant posts. There are two examinations that the candidates will have to attend. The the tentative date for the tier 1 examination is September 22, 2017 and the tentative date for the tier 2 examination is October 23, 2017.
About the UIIC Recruitment Exam for Assistant Posts
- The preliminary examination will be conducted by UIIC for 100 marks and the examination will have 100 questions, each question carrying one mark.
- The examination will be conducted for one hour.
- The candidates are given the option to appear for the exam in Hindi or English language.
- The test for numerical ability and reasoning will consist of 35 marks and the test for English will be for 30 marks.
How to Download the UIIC Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the official website - uiic.co.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'Career'
- Choose the link to download the admit card
- A new page will be opened
- Enter your registration number, password and captcha code
- The Admit card will be available as you click on Login
- Download and take a print out for future use