Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for teacher posts in the school education department of the state. There will be test organized by the Commission for the recruitment of the teachers. There are a total of 8,792 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) will be conducted in the second week of the February 2018. The examination will be organized through offline and online modes. The examination will contain objective questions.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- The application process commences from October 30, 2017.
- The application process ends on November 30, 2017.
- The admit cards will be available 7 days before the exam is conducted
- The examination will be organized in the month of February 2018.
Vacancies for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- School assistant : 1,745 vacancies
- School assistant (Urdu medium) : 196 vacancies
- Secondary grade teacher : 4,779 vacancies
- Secondary grade teacher (Urdu medium)- 636 vacancies
- Language pandit : 985 vacancies
- Language pandit (Urdu medium) : 26 vacancies
- School assistant (physical education) : 9 vacancies
- Physical education teacher : 374 vacancies
- Physical education teacher (Urdu medium) : 42 vacancies
Pay Scale for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- For School Assistant posts the salary is notified as Rs. 28, 940 to Rs. 78, 910
- For Secondary grade teachers/ language pandits/ PE teachers posts the salary is notified as Rs. 21, 230 to Rs. 63, 010
Examination Pattern for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- For the School Assistants (except for PE), secondary grade teachers and language pandits posts, the TRT will be organized for 2.5 hours. There will be 160 questions for a total of 80 marks,
- For the School Assistants (PE) and PE teachers posts the examination will be conducted for 3 hours. There will be 200 questions for a total of 100 marks.
How to Apply for TSPSC recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of TSPSC - tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the provided link for the one time registration
- Register yourself and login
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out.