The result of the TSSET 2017 (Telangana State- State Eligibility Test) has been published by the Osmania University (OU). Candidates who had appeared for the examination can now check the results online.
Where to find the Osmania University TSSET 2017 results?
Candidates can find the results at the official website of the University at Osmania.ac.in and telanganaset.org.
TSSET cut off details
Details have also been released for the subject wise and category wise cut off for different subjects.
About TSSET 2017
The exam was held on 11 June 2017 for 29 subjects for recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Professor or Lecturer. A total of 3726 candidates have qualified TSSET 2017.
How to check the TSSET 2017 Result?
In order to check the Osmania University TSSET 2017 Result, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to one of the websites - Osmania.ac.in or telanganaset.org
- Click on TSSET 2017 Result
- Click on TSSET-2017 Examination Results for roll numbers of selected candidates
- Click on Subject Wise and Category wise cutoff percentage for cut off marks
- The results and the cur off list will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates shall have to check the result using their roll numbers or hall ticket numbers.
What does the Osmania University official notification read?
'The candidates whose Hall Ticket/Roll Numbers are given below have provisionally been qualified through the Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS-SET 2017) for Assistant Professor/Lectureship held on 11th June 2017 subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions. The results of TS-SET 2017 have been finalized as per the guidelines of UGC, New Delhi and these were scrutinized and approved by the Moderation Committee and Steering Committee of TS-SET 2017,' reads the result notification as released by the University.