The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the preliminary answer keys for the written exam to recruit Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in agriculture and cooperation department of the state on its official website. Candidates can download their answer keys from the official website.
When was the TSPSC AEO exam conducted?
- The TSPSC AEO exam was held on November 22, 2017.
How to download the answer keys for AEO exam?
- Visit the official website of TSPSC.
- Click on the link for ' Preliminary Key for Agriculture Extension officer Grade-II (Notfn.No. 51/2017)'.
- Enter the TSPSC ID and Password on the login page.
- Click on Login.
About TSPSC AEO notification & exam pattern:
- The post of Agriculture Extension Officer is for Agriculture and co-operation departments.
- The commission had published the recruitment notification for 851 AEO posts in the state of Telangana.
- The examination for AEO will consist of two papers - Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will comprise of General Studies and General Abilities.
- Paper II will have the concerned subject agriculture (Diploma level)
- There will be 150 questions in each paper, for 150 marks and thus the total mark for the exam will be 300.
Rules to raise objections:
- Candidates can raise objections to the answer keys online through the TSPSC website from November 29, 2017. They can submit their objections only in English and only as per the order of questions appearing on the screen with the question numbers allotted by TSPSC.
- Representation received after December 5, 2017, will not be taken up.