Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for 277 civil engineers in the state. The commission has invited the applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in rural water supply and sanitation department on the official website of TSPSC.
Candidates are requested to check the official notification to check the required qualifications to apply for the post.
Important Dates for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- The online applications began on November 24, 2017
- The candidates can send the online applications till December 16, 2017
- The exam date will be announced later
Selection Process for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the candidates will be based on the marks that they receive from the OMR based exam and the personal interview.
Eligibility for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are applying for the post must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 44 years as on July 01, 2017.
Age relaxation rules are applicable for candidates who belong to SC, ST, and backward class categories.
The examination dates and the information related to the admit card will be released after the online application process concludes.
How to Apply for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to visit the official website - tspsc.gov.in
- Find the official notification and read through it.
- If the candidate hasn't registered make sure you register using the One Time Registration (OTR)
- A TSPSC ID will be provided to you
- Login to the profile using the TSPSC ID and the Date of Birth
- The candidates can follow the instruction on the website and finish the application process.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.